Executive Vice President, National Accounts
- Steve is the Executive Vice President of National Accounts. He oversees the National Accounts Team and is responsible for all HPSI Healthcare corporate chain business.
- Steve has previously served as HPSI's Western Region Vice President of National Accounts covering nursing home and senior living chain business.
- Steve received a B.A. Degree from Brigham Young University. He also holds a CMR degree in Healthcare Management from the CMR institute in Roanoke, VA.
- Steve is a member of CAHF (California Association of Healthcare Facilities), Aging Services of California, ALFA (Assisted Living Federation of America) and CALA (California Assisted Living Association) orginazations.
- For the past 13 years Steve's career focus has been in various management positions in the Long Term Care, Pharmaceutical and Managed Care segments of the Healthcare Industry.
“HPSI has made integrity and concern for the customer's business the foundation of all company efforts. This approach has paved HPSI's reputation among it members and the Healthcare industry as a trusted and greatly valued resource for savings. HPSI is a company that is an absolute pleasure to work for because they share that same customer concern as a standard for how they treat their internal team.”