Kirk D. Hess
Executive Vice President/Sales
- Kirk is the Regional Vice President for the Western Region and Purchasing Consultant for the Southern California and Southern Nevada areas. As the Regional Vice President he works with the Western states’ Purchasing Consultants and members in promoting the HPSI Program. As a Purchasing Consultant, he oversees independent and chain program participation.
- Kirk joined the company in 2005.
- Kirk has an AA in Psychology from BYU Idaho and a BA in Kinesiology from CSULB. He is also ACE (American Council on Exercise) certified.
- Kirk is a member of CAHF (California Association of Healthcare Facilities), Aging Services of California, ALFA (Assisted Living Federation of America) and CALA (California Assisted Living Association).
- Kirk was named the HPSI Purchasing Consultant of the Year for 2007.
“I thoroughly enjoy going to work. It means being able to work closely with highly talented administrators and department heads; assisting them in finding purchasing solutions and options to their everyday needs. The relationship built and the satisfaction in finding savings for my membership is all the motivation I need to service my buildings.”